GA

Friday, March 13, 2015

Good Girl Does Good: My Last Day Without You (Nicole Beharie, Ken Dukan)



Frankly, I am amazed by the movie, Good Girl Gone Good: My Last Day Without You. I was ready for a love story but this one really went off the training wheels.

Starring Nicole Beharie from Sleepy Hollow, this girl has pipes. She wails the blues like a child cries for her mother.

But I digress.

Leticia (Nicole Beharie) has been working as an admin for less than 6 months. Niklas (Ken Dukan) arrives from Munich to shut down her company. Before his fatal meeting with the heads of the company, he has a fateful run-in with Leticia at a coffee shop. Sparks fly and the romance ensues.

What I really liked about this movie was how Leticia handles herself. This is no wilting wallflower. She is strong, determined and knows who she is. I was completely impressed by this story.

This is not your usual fluffy romance.

Watch My Last Day Without You on streaming video.




No comments:

Post a Comment