GA

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Everything's coming up rose gold: CB2's letter holder

Everything's coming up rose gold: CB2's rose gold letter holder

I just had to show off one of my favorite new accessories: my CB2 rose gold letter holder.

A lovely patina, I love how it plays against my green granite countertop. And I'm not a big fan of matchy-matchy, so it looks great with my updated silver vintage desk accessories.

The letter holder is paired up with my Target Threshold file folders and, if I do say so myself, looks spectacular.

Everything's coming up rose gold: CB2's rose gold letter holder

Let me show how you how it looks with everything. It looks great, doesn't it?

If you are interested in seeing a close-up of my vintage stapler and tape dispenser, let me know in  the comments below.



Everything's coming up rose gold: CB2's rose gold letter holder


Whitney English Day Planner
CB2 Balance rose gold letter divider
Target Thank you cards
Target Threshold file folders - no longer available
Target binders
Target accordion folder - in $1 bins
Barnes & Noble letter trays
Harrod's notepad - no longer available


No comments:

Post a Comment