GA

Monday, August 15, 2011

Which Male Authors Flip Your Switch?

After running across an old 2010 blog titled "Hot (and talented authors" by one of my favorite book blog, Maggie Galehouse's Bookish, I just had to revisit this topic.

So here's my list, in no particular order:
  1. Michael Connelly--he is definitely the strong, silent type!

  2. Harlen Coben -- btw, he just has a cool name, right?

  3. Stephen King--I know, I know. There is no accounting for taste ...

  4. William Goldman--any man that knows the 3 magic words is aces in my book!

  5. Oscar Wilde--yes, he would have ignored me as I probably would have just tittered and blushed around him but he was so damned smart and funny.

And for the record, I've met three of these guys and their pictures DO NOT do them justice.
So who are yours? Come on ... 'fess up!

No comments:

Post a Comment