GA

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Ironic Man - Robert Downey, Jr. (2010)

Just got home from the highly anticipated Iron Man 2 with the much admired Robert Downey, Jr.

I was entertained.

I laughed, I got hopped during the computer scenes, I got kinda excited during the action scenes--kinda, 'cause I am not into fighting.

But there were a couple of snafus:
  1. Why are Scarlet Johansson and Gwyneth Paltrow wearing such high heels that they are walking like geisha girls?
  2. If Iron Man's nemesis is whipping electricity in water, why doesn't he get electrocuted?
  3. If the metroplex's phone systems and cell systems went entirely down, how could Gwyneth make a phone call?

Oh, but it didn't bother me that much. The witty, ironic repartee between the characters made it worthwhile, delivering their lines with tongues firmly planted in cheeks.

Ok, honestly, Robert Downey, Jr., made it worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment